Indianapolis Indiana Temple

Indianapolis Indiana Temple
Indianapolis Indiana Temple

Monday, March 27, 2017

From Elder Quick

[Heard from our other Indiana missionary, Elder Brad Quick, and shared with him a text from April 2015 when he was still in high school!]

Hey Heimuli fam,

Wow that text... blast from the past!! 
What in the world?! hahaha I totally called it, didn't I! I am going to be honest, I have been praying very hard that we can be companions. 

I would like to first start my email by making that promise to you. I will do my very best to work him as hard as I physically can until it is time for him to get on that plane. It is the two best friends, going to Columbus! We will find them, we will find people to teach, and to baptize. If there is one thing that I know we can both do is work, work, work until the very last moment. 

You probably already know this, but Elder Heimuli served in a capacity and in a way that no other person could possibly have done out here. I know him, and I see how grueling it has been for him. Honestly, I see how tired he is. But I also know he has got more left in his tank, whether he thinks he does or not. I'll squeeze it all out of him, mama Heimuli, I promise you that. 

I also would like to say thank you for raising us right! Houston has always been such a great example to me. Even when I was messing around in a very sketchy life, he was the only one who would ever call me and invite me to activities, or try to get me out of what I was doing. Thank you for being amazing parents.

Love you two very much :)
Elder Quick

No comments: