Indianapolis Indiana Temple

Indianapolis Indiana Temple
Indianapolis Indiana Temple

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 44 - Whenever I Have Available Time

[Note from Mom: I received this very short one-liner from Elder Heimuli while I was attending a stake missionary fireside tonight. I had replied to his Saturday email, asking for his new address and teasing him about being taken out of the field and put into the office. I asked him if he was in trouble or something, haha. Guess I'll have to get used to these short emails from now on.]

Haha, close. I'm AP now, so I will be emailing you whenever I have available time.  But count on Saturdays from now on.  Love you!  Just send the packages to the 777 Sunblest one :)


Elder Heimuli, Elder Mortenson, Elder Wimmer and Elder Clark with President Cleveland

No comments: