Indianapolis Indiana Temple

Indianapolis Indiana Temple
Indianapolis Indiana Temple

Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy 50th

Hi Mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thanks for the years of putting up with me, and being willing to be the bad guy when I needed someone to blame.  Thanks for being my hero when I needed one the most.  Thanks for helping me change, and helping me be able to go on a mission.  Thank you Mom for being that cheerleader who, no matter where I was on the field, I could always hear you!!  I'm in a Zone Conference right now and we have a situation going down in another area that we have to leave to take care of today, but I wanted to at least tell you how much I love and appreciate you Mom!  Hopefully Kyler sent you my picture haha!!!
It was a great surprise to get this photo in a text from Kyler Freeman!
Love you so much Mom.  I hope you have a good week, or at least a better one.  God bless you Mom. I'm thankful to have someone like you in my life!  Love you Mom!!

I know you love pics...so here is us at Zone Conference :) haha.  Literally, we just took this!
I guess this was taken during Zone Conference (I thought that wasn't allowed).

No comments: