Indianapolis Indiana Temple

Indianapolis Indiana Temple
Indianapolis Indiana Temple

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Running

[Note from Mom: Got just a couple of very brief messages from Elder Heimuli.]

June 27, 2016

Hey mom,

Sooooooo I just ripped my last pair of running shoes haha! Actually, it's not that funny...so could you please send me out my other pair? It's the red and black one? Or any of the running shoes at home? Thank you mom :)  Love Ya!!


June 30, 2016

I just got the shoes...along with Hendrix's 1st bday invitation and the other goodies! Thank you!!! I am so happy haha! 

It's been a crazy busy week with lots of changes and we have just been running! We said goodbye to the Clevelands :(  But the Carlsons are awesome!!! Thanks mom! Love you!

Pres. & Sis. Carlson with Sis. & Pres. Cleveland at the Indianapolis Airport

No comments: